Who is this for?
Tantrum Club is aimed at:
|Professional people who feel frustrated and tired or who are going through Life Changes (Tantrum Club)|
|Teams who have lost their Oomph (Tantrum Corporate Events and Away-Days)|
|Frustrated, moody or sulky Teens (Teen Tantrum Club)|
Does this sound like you?
|Feeling a bit run down and a bit ‘dead’ like the colour has been drained out of life.|
|Energy is lacking.|
|It’s been a hectic year and you feel morale is low.|
|There has been some friction lately and you have been thinking about getting your mojo back.|
|You are not sure how to connect with others.|
|Exam results are suffering and your parents are driving you crazy.|
|Your team at work has lost its oomph and cat-fighting is starting to ensue…|
|You have issues in your life, don’t like ‘therapy’ but are not sure what you can do to help yourself.|
|You are not feeling super-energised or happy.|
|There are moments when emotions get way out of control.|
|Life is just too tense and stressed and you need a way to unleash stuff on a weekly basis.|
|You just need to have some fun.|
If you said yes to more than 1 of the above, you need to take urgent action…
Not processing stress properly can have adverse effects…
- Emotional breakdown and absenteeism from work and life.
- Illness – stress and emotional suppression is the single biggest cause of sickness in the UK, US and English-speaking countries.
- Over 105 million days are lost to stress each year costing employers $7.24 billion each year across the UK and USA.
- Increased cases of ‘presenteeism’ which is kind of like being somewhere physically but not being there mentally. It happens when a conflict at home is unresolved, resulting in festering anxiety that intrudes on your “mental screen” throughout the day, resulting in a loss of productivity.
- Premature ageing or weight-gain, a feeling of extreme tiredness and general fatigue and an inability to concentrate.